What is it?
A utility logging class for bash implemented in an OO interface. It prints nicely formatted messages to the console and/or logfile. The format is similar to Linux boot messages.
What does it do?
- Logs/echo's script tasks and results in a columnar format
- Appends each task line with a colored status result (terminal stdout only)
- Makes your script's output more readable
- Customizable message column width
- Quiet mode writes only to a specified log file
- Optionally prefixes all messages with a 14 digit timestamp
- Licensed under GPL v2
See the GitHub README for usage and examples.